In a week where the world was suppose to end and dominated by Instagram’s new Terms of Service, my handpicked links:
- 8 Regular Expressions You Should Know | Nettuts+
One of the certain facts of programming: at some point you’ll have to use Regular Expressions.
- Glowing Reviews for Facebook’s Faster Android App – Search Engine Watch
Like the discussion of native apps vs. HTML5 apps for mobile? Read this.
- Your Twitter archive – Twitter Blog
Finally you actually own the data you sent to Twitter.
- Google Currents 2.0 Released – Tons Of New Features Added, Brand-New Edition Sidebar UI – Android Police
Google is finally getting it with Currents, the newest version has lots of updates, a new widget and an newer “Google+ ish” interface, which means it’s looking pretty good.
- Thank you, and we’re listening – Instagram Blog
At least this is good PR from Instagram.
- New Terms for Instagram – Selling Your Photos Against Your Will – Chase Jarvis Blog
Chase Jarvis shares his thoughts on Instagran’s new TOS, always a good read!
- How to Make Your Site Look Half-Decent in Half an Hour – 24 ways
- What Instagram’s New Terms of Service Mean for You – NYTimes.com
Short version: your data can be shared with Facebook, your photos can be used in Instagram or Facebook ads, if you want to opt out delete your account.
- Lytro Light Field Camera – The Future or a Cute Gimmick? – Camera Dojo
Not needing to focus is good or not?
- What Flickr Really Needs To Copy From Instagram, and And It Isn’t Photo Filters – Read Write Web
- Thinking of Starting a Photo Community on the Web? Should You Do It on Flickr or Google+? – Thomas Hawk
- Using Email and Social for Crowdfunding Success – Search Engine Watch
- Introducing this.Log – Devlicious
- Entity Framework 6: Alpha2 Now Available – Scott Gu
I’m very curious about async support.
shared with delicious